The new black
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The new black or new black may refer to:
- The New Black, an album by Canadian heavy metal band Strapping Young Lad
- "The New Black", a song by American band Every Time I Die from their album Gutter Phenomenon
- "New Black Overclass" ("NEWBO"), a term coined by Lee Hawkins to describe a young generation of wealthy and business-savvy African-American celebrities
- The Harlem Renaissance, a 1920s cultural, social, and artistic movement that was also known as the New Negro Movement
- Orange Is the New Black, a Netflix original series
- "The New Black Aesthetic", a 1989 essay by Trey Ellis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The new black.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.