The powers that be
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up powers that be in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The powers that be is a phrase that refers to those individuals or groups who collectively hold authority over a particular domain
The powers that be may also refer to:
- The Powers That Be (book), a 1979 book by David Halberstam
- Powers That Be, first book in the Petaybee Series by Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough
- Powers That Be, an American comic book series published by Broadway Comics
- "The Powers that Be", overruling entities in Diane Duane's Young Wizards series
- "The Powers That Be", a song by Roger Waters on the album Radio K.A.O.S.
- "Powers That Be", a song by Hate Eternal on King of All Kings (Hate Eternal album)
- The Powers That B, a 2015 album by Death Grips
- "Powers That Be" (Rick Ross song)
- The Powers That Be (Charmed), characters in the television series Charmed, also known as The Powers That Be
- The Powers That Be (Angel), characters in the TV series Angel
- "The Powers That Be" (Jackie Chan Adventures), an episode of the animated show Jackie Chan Adventures
- "The Powers That Be" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the TV series Stargate SG-1
- "PTB" (The Pretender), an episode of the television series The Pretender
- The Powers That Be (TV series), a situation comedy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The powers that be.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.