From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Thea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thea may refer to:
- Thea (name), a feminine given name
- An alternatives sative spelling of Theia, a figure in Greek mythology
- Theia (planet), a Mars-sized protoplanet that may have been involved in the creation of the Moon
- Thea, the former name of the tea plant genus, now included in Camellia
- Thea, Achaea, a village in the municipal unit Messatida, Achaea, Greece
- Transgender Health & Educational Alliance (THEA) Atlanta, Ga
- Thea (award), the annual award from the Themed Entertainment Association
- Thea (TV series), a 1993 television series starring Thea Vidale and Brandy Norwood
- Texas Higher Education Assessment, a test similar to the ACT and SAT
- Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Authority, a regional expressway authority based in Hillsborough County, Florida
- Another word for the mythological animal theow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.