Thea Hjelmeland at Piknik i Parken in 2016
|Born||1987 (age 33–34)|
Førde, Sunnfjord, Sogn og Fjordane
|Genres||Indie Pop, folk music|
|Labels||Øra Fonogram |
Her first album Oh, the third.. was released in 2012 
Her second album Solar Plexus was released in 2014. The music is a mixture of pop, electronica and world music. The album received good to excellent reviews. The song "Feathery" was released as a single.
Hjelmeland has featured at several of Lars Vaular's songs. In 2014, she made the music for Frode Grytten's play Sånne som oss at Den Nationale Scene. The play was based on the songs of John Olav Nilsen & Gjengen.
- 2012: Oh, The Third.. (Øra Fonogram)
- 2014: Solar Plexus (TheaH Music)
- Thea Hjelmeland NRK. Retrieved 3 October 2014
- Når sorg blir omsatt i vakker musikk (in Norwegian)Dagbladet.
- Tor Martin Bøe (12 September 2014 Plateanmeldelse: Thea Hjelmeland - «Solar Plexus» (in Norwegian) VG.
- Eivind August Westad Stuen (16 September 2014) Tidløs albummagi (in Norwegian)
- Geir Rakvaag (5 September 2014) Sanger fra mellomgulvet (in Norwegian) Dagsavisen
- Eldgrim Fossheim et al (13 August 2014) Thea gjorde plate av sorga si: – Det er veldig sterkt og eg er veldig stolt (in Norwegian) NRK
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thea Hjelmeland.|
| Recipient of the Indie Spellemannprisen
| Recipient of the Vossajazzprisen
|This article about a Norwegian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|