Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theaetetus (Θεαίτητος) is a Greek name which could refer to:
- Theaetetus (mathematician) (c. 417 BC – 369 BC), Greek geometer
- Theaetetus (dialogue), a dialogue by Plato, named after the geometer
- Theaetetus (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Theaetetus of Cyrene (Θεαίτητος ὁ Κυρηναῖος) (fl. 270 BC), Greek poet
- Theaetetus (poet) (Θεαίτητος ὁ σχολαστικός) (fl. 6th century AD), Greek poet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theaetetus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.