From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Theaetetus (Θεαίτητος) is a Greek name which could refer to:
- Theaetetus (mathematician) (c. 417 BC – 369 BC), Greek geometer
- Theaetetus (dialogue), a dialogue by Plato, named after the geometer
- Theaetetus (crater), a lunar impact crater
- Theaetetus of Cyrene (Θεαίτητος ὁ Κυρηναῖος) (fl. 270 BC), Greek poet
- Theaetetus (poet) (Θεαίτητος ὁ σχολαστικός) (fl. 6th century AD), Greek poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theaetetus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.