Theatre District, San Francisco
The San Francisco Theatre District is a neighborhood in San Francisco named for the stage theaters located there. The district is situated between the Union Square shopping district and the Tenderloin neighborhood. It is bounded by Powell, Geary, Sutter, and Taylor Streets.
- List of theatres in San Francisco
- Boston Theater District
- Buffalo Theater District
- Cleveland Theater District
- Houston Theater District
- Broadway Theater District (Los Angeles)
- Theater District, New York
- Institute of Management Sciences; Operations Research Society of America; Canadian Operational Research Society (1992). TIMS/ORSA Bulletin. TIMS. ISSN 0161-0295. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- Rice, W.; Echeverria, E.; Dolgushkin, M. (2008). San Francisco's California Street Cable Cars. Arcadia Publishing. p. 42. ISBN 9780738559636. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- "NewsLibrary.com - newspaper archive, clipping service - newspapers and other news sources". nl.newsbank.com. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- Murphy, M.B.; Let's Go Inc. (2003). Let's Go San Francisco 4th Edition. St. Martin's Press. p. 10. ISBN 9780312319977. Retrieved 2017-02-19.
- [dead link]
- Media related to Theatre District, San Francisco at Wikimedia Commons
|This San Francisco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|