From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up theatre or theater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theatre or theater refers to representational performing arts, and semantically related to a stage.
Theater or theatre may also refer to:
In types of stage:
- Theater (structure), a building with a stage and audience seating for performances
- Movie theater, a building used to show films to an audience
- Theater (warfare), large geographic area where conflict occurs
- Operating theater (or operating room), a room for carrying out surgical operations
- Theater (Metro Rail), a rail station in Buffalo, New York
In popular culture:
- Theatre (novel), a novel by W. Somerset Maugham
- "The Theatre", a song on Very (album) by the Pet Shop Boys
- Theater (song), the German entry to the 1980 Eurovision Song Contest
- The Theatre, a playhouse in England
- Theatre Journal, quarterly academic journal published by The Association for Theatre in Higher Education
- Gaiety Theatre (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.