Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up theatre or theater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theatre or theater refers to representational performing arts, and semantically related to a stage.
It may also refer to:
In types of stage:
- Theatre (structure), a building with a stage and audience seating for performances
- Movie theatre, a building used to show films to an audience
- Theater (Metro Rail), a rail station in Buffalo, New York
In popular culture:
- Theatre (novel), a novel by W. Somerset Maugham
- "The Theatre", a song on Very (album) by the Pet Shop Boys
- Theater (song), the German entry to the 1980 Eurovision Song Contest
- Theater (warfare), large geographic area where conflict occurs
- Operating theater (or operating room), a room for carrying out surgical operations
- The Theatre, a playhouse in England
- Theatre Journal, quarterly academic journal published by The Association for Theatre in Higher Education
- Gaiety Theatre (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.