Theatre Institute Chattagram
|Theater Institute Chattagram|
|থিয়েটার ইনস্টিটিউট চট্টগ্রাম|
Theater Institute Chattagram
|Address||K. C. Dey Road|
|Town or city||Chittagong|
|Owner||Chittagong City Corporation|
Theater Institute Chattagram (TIC), is a cultural convention center located at K. C. Dey Road, in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It is a theater hall of fine and performing arts. The institute is organized and controlled by the City Corporation of the Chittagong district.
The institute arranged various programs such as dance, drama festivals, music, film festivals workshops, exhibitions, etc. The institute is well known, mostly for its various programs that are staged monthly.
World Theater Day Celebration
Every year 27 March is celebrated as World Theatre Day since 1962 by the centres of the International Theatre Institute, following the organization's decision of the previous year. In 2013, a similar program was organized at Theatre Institute Chattagram.
- "Dancers perform at Chittagong Shilpakala Academy". Priyo News. 2011-05-07. Archived from the original on 2014-05-29. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- ""Swat" Draws Full House in Chittagong". The Daily Star. 2013-03-26. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
- "Three Plays At Chittagong Theatre Fest "Ekti Obastob Galpo" staged at TIC". Priyo News. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
- "6th International Children's Film Festival Bangladesh". cfs-bangladesh. January 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- "World Theatre Day Celebrated in Dhaka-Chittagong". Dhaka247. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Theatre Institute Chattagram.|
|This culture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|