|First issue||March 9, 2005|
|Based in||New Delhi, India|
In 2007 Theatre Pasta started Theatre Pasta Theatre Awards in association with Chilsag International, India and Actor's Experimental Lab,USA
- Madeeha Gauhar-Interviewed by Supriya Vohra
- 'Joy Michael'-Interviewed by Supriya Vohra
- 'Sunit tandon'-Interviewed by Supriya Vohra
- 'Chindodi Leela'-Interviewed by Nalina Mittra
- 'Nadira Babbar'-Interviewed by Supriya Vohra
- "A man with a dream...: Actor, director and writer Sachin Gupta wears many hats with equal ease.". The Hindu. May 5, 2006.
- "Out of Box, Engineered to act:Sachin Gupta gave up software engineering to pursue theatre". The Tribune. April 9, 2005.
- "In a world of fantasy:A two-day theatre festival organised by Chilsag Chillies presented innovative plays". The Hindu. Aug 5, 2005.
- "International honour for Koodiyattom artiste". The Hindu. Mar 10, 2007.
- "Prize show: A homegrown theatre award travels to Harvard University next month". Indian Express. Aug 12, 2008.
- "Listening to the alarm:"Wake up Call" by Chilsag Chillies uses theatre to initiate dialogue and discussion". The Hindu. 2007-09-14.
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.