Theatre of Magic
|Release date||March 28, 1995|
|System||Williams WPC Security (WPC-S)|
|Artwork||Linda Deal (a.k.a. Doane)|
|Production run||6,600 units|
Main mission is to get to the "Grand Finale" by finishing:
- Theatre: The easiest sub-mission, simply complete "T-H-E-A-T-R-E" (which also lights Theatre Hurry Up) by shooting the left loop.
- Multiball: Collect Theatre Multiball (to light the locks in the inner loop, shoot the ramps to complete "M-A-G-I-C").
- Midnight Madness: Advance the clock to Midnight (shoot right loop).
- Illusions: The hardest of the four goals. Shoot the trunk to light one of the following missions. Start them all to finish this sub-mission.
- Tiger Saw — Hit the Captive Ball for various animations of a tiger using the saw on different items.
- Levitating Woman — Shoot the Center Ramp to score (11 million, increasing by one million each time).
- Trunk Escape — Shoot the Magic Trunk four times to break the chains of a locked trunk.
- Spirit Cards — Shoot the Inner Loops/Spinner to award increasing points (500.000 per spin, increases by 250.000 each time the loop is shot).
- Safe Escape — Shoot the Inner Loops to unlock the safe.
- Metamorphosis — Shoot the Right Ramp to transform the assistant to various animals (12 million, increasing by four million each time).
- Strait Jacket — Escape the strait jacket as spikes are closing in. Hit the jet bumpers to push the hand closer to the freeing buckle (6 million per bumper, 60 million to finish it).
- Hat Magic — Shoot the trunk for different things being pulled out of the hat.
The game uses the DCS Sound System.
Theatre of Magic was formerly available as a licensed table of The Pinball Arcade for any platform until June 30, 2018 due to WMS license expiration. Unlicensed reproductions of this table are available for Visual Pinball for Windows.