(Redirected from Theileriosis (disambiguation))
|Look up theileriosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theileriosis may refer to:
- East Coast fever, a disease of cattle, sheep, and goats caused by the protozoan parasite Theileria parva
- Human theileriosis, caused by Theileria microti
- Tropical theileriosis, a theileriosis of cattle from the Mediterranean and Middle East area, from Morocco to Western parts of India and China, caused by Theileria annulata
- Theileria, a genus of parasitic protozoan
- Disease card on World Organisation for Animal Health
- Theileriosis other than East coast fever in Merck veterinary manual
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theileriosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.