Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of Parliament|
for Colne Valley
|Assumed office |
8 June 2017
|Preceded by||Jason McCartney|
|Born||7 April 1957|
Thelma Doris Walker (born 7 April 1957) is a British politician, and the Labour Party MP for Colne Valley constituency, who was elected at the 2017 general election defeating the incumbent Conservative MP Jason McCartney.
- "No. 61961". The London Gazette. 19 June 2017. p. 11779.
- "Thelma Walker MP". myparliament.info. MyParliament. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- "Thelma Walker MP". UK Parliament. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- Mitchell, Graham (10 May 2017). "Meet Your Candidate Thelma Walker". labourcolnevalley.co.uk. Colne Valley Labour Party. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Ballinger, Lauren (9 June 2017). "Who is Thelma Walker? Meet Colne Valley's new Labour MP". Huddersfield Examiner. Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- LinkedIn[better source needed]
- "Meet Your Candidate Thelma Walker". Labour Colne Valley. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- Walker, Thelma Doris. ukwhoswho.com. Who's Who. 2018 (February 2018 online ed.). A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc. Retrieved 13 February 2018. (subscription or UK public library membership required)
- Media related to Thelma Walker at Wikimedia Commons
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Contributions in Parliament at Hansard 2010–present
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
| Member of Parliament
for Colne Valley
|This article about a Labour Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (MP) representing an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom elected at the 2017 general election or a subsequent by-election is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|