Themis is one of the original Oracle Titans in Greek mythology.
Themis can also refer to
- 24 Themis, an asteroid in the (main) asteroid belt
- THÉMIS, a solar telescope located at the Teide Observatory
- Themis (hypothetical moon), a spurious tenth moon of Saturn
- THEMIS, a constellation of five NASA satellites launched in 2007
- Themis (solar power plant), a former solar power plant in Targassonne, France
- Thermal Emission Imaging System, an instrument on the 2001 Mars Odyssey orbiter
- An abbreviation to The Mother's International School, an institution in New Delhi, India
- Protein THEMIS, a protein in humans, required for proper maturation of T cells
- Themis Medicare or Themis Chemical, a pharmaceutical company
- The 128th ARKS Ship of the Oracle fleet, in the MMORPG Phantasy Star Online 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Themis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Royal Navy frigate HMS Themis served as the fictional backdrop for British naval officer Charles Hayden, a heroic figure created by S. Thomas Russell in his Napoleonic era naval novels, including Under Enemy Colors,' (2007)' A Battle Won, (2010) and Take, Burn or Destroy (2012).