Then Came You (TV series)
|Then Came You|
|Created by||Jeff Strauss
|Composer(s)||David A. King
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13 (7 unaired)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Jeff Strauss Productions
20th Century Fox Television
|Original release||March 22 – April 26, 2000|
Then Came You is a half-hour sitcom that aired on ABC for two months from March 22, 2000 to April 26, 2000. The show dealt with the romantic relationship between a young man and an older woman. It starred Susan Floyd, Thomas Newton, and Desmond Askew.
This was not the first time ABC greenlighted a sitcom with this title; Then Came You was also the proposed title for the show that ultimately became the 1980s sitcom Webster (only used before its premiere).
- Susan Floyd as Billie Thornton
- Thomas Newton as Aidan Wheeler
- Miriam Shor as Cheryl Sominsky
- Desmond Askew as Ed
- Colin Ferguson as Lewis Peters
- Winston J. Rochas as Manuel
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 1189. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|