Then and Now (David Cassidy album)
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Then and Now|
|Compilation album by|
|Released||April 30, 2002|
|David Cassidy chronology|
Then and Now was David Cassidy's 16th solo album, released in 2002. It became a big hit in the UK, where it reached #5 in the album charts and ultimately achieved Platinum sales status. It contained new recordings of songs previously released in other albums.
- "I Think I Love You"
- "Could It Be Forever"
- "How Can I Be Sure"
- "I Woke Up In Love This Morning"
- "I Can Feel Your Heartbeat"
- "It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love)"
- "I Write the Songs"
- "Rock Me Baby"
- "Some Kind Of A Summer"
- "Looking Through the Eyes of Love"
- "I'll Meet You Halfway"
- "If I Didn't Care"
- "The Last Kiss"
- "Ain't No Sunshine"
- "Lyin' To Myself"
- "No Bridge I Wouldn't Cross"
- "Sheltered In Your Arms"
- "Ricky's Tune"
- "Could It Be Forever (Feat. Hear' Say)
- Drums - Mike Bradley, Hal Blaine
- Bass - Steve Pearce, Max Bennett
- Piano/Keyboards - Pete Murray
- Fender Rhodes - Michael Smith
- Guitars - Hugh Bums, Fridrick Karlsson, Jimmy McIntosh, Dennis Budimir, Louie Shelton
- Percussion - Frank Ricotti, Gary Coleman
- Piano Accordion - Eddie Hession
- Harmonica - Brenden Power
- Harpsichord - Alexander Skeaping
- Recorder - Paul Fawcus
- Violins: Harvey De Souza, Laurence Jackson, Darrell Kok, Jan Schmolk, Ralph De Souza, Simon Smith, Sarah Ewins, Steve Morris
- Viola: Bob Smissen, Tim Grant
- Cello: Jo Knight, William Schofield
- Saxophone and Flute - Paul Fawcus, Scott Garland
- Trumpet and Flugal - Pat White, Mark Cumberland
- Trombone - Dennis Rollins
- David Cassidy - Background vocals on "Ain't No Sunshine"
- Ted Carfrae - Harmony vocal on "I Write The Songs"
- Mae McKenna, Janet Mooney, Lance Ellington, Phil Nicholl, Candace Davis Martin, Lisa Mayer, John Bahlor, Tom Bahlor, Randy Crenshaw, Jackie Ward
|This 2000s pop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|