Theo Green is an award-winning film composer and sound designer, known for his music for The Gambler, House at the End of the Street, and his Academy Award nominated sound design for Blade Runner 2049.
Film and TV
2008's BAFTA and BIFA-winning The Escapist was Green's first feature, as sound designer and additional composer, having collaborated with director Rupert Wyatt previously on the short film, "Get The Picture".
In 2009 Theo Green wrote the score for Warp Films' thriller Hush, directed by Mark Tonderai. In 2012 he teamed up with Mark Tonderai a second time for the Jennifer Lawrence-starring suspense thriller, House at the End of the Street, creating a score that was awarded the ASCAP PRS Film Award. The film occupied the top position at the US Box Office on its opening weekend, going on to make over $45m from a budget under $7m. Since then, Green has composed the scores for Kidulthood director Menhaj Huda's Comedown, Steve Barker's follow up to his film "Outpost" - Outpost: Black Sun and Shan Khan's Honour starring Paddy Considine.
In 2014 Green teamed up with director Rupert Wyatt for a third time with Paramount Pictures' The Gambler, starring Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, Brie Larson and Jessica Lange. Theo Green composed original music for the film. In 2017, Green was the Sound Designer for Denis Villeneuve's film Blade Runner 2049.
Theo Green is represented by Fortress Talent Management.
Awards and nominations
In 2018 Theo Green was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Sound Editing, as Sound Designer for Blade Runner 2049 and a BAFTA for Best Sound, Blade Runner 2049 , and won the MPSE Golden Reel Award 
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
- The Gambler (2014)
- Honour (2013)
- House at the End of the Street (2012)
- Comedown (2012)
- Lemon (2011)
- Outpost: Black Sun (2011)
- Blue Moon Rising (2010)
- Prowl (2010)
- Dread (2009)
- Hush (2009)
- The Escapist (2008)
- Get the Picture (2004, Short)
- : The Gambler Official Site.
- : House at the End of the Street Composer Interview.
- : MPAA Theo Green Interview.
- : Sound and Picture Interview.
- : 2018 Oscars Winners and Nominees.
- :New College Choir
- :Abingdon School
- British Independent Film Awards Archived 16 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine.:BIFA Winners 2008
- BAFTA:Lloyds TSB BAFTA Scotland Awards 2008
- The Irish Times: The Escapist review.
- :Get The Picture
- The Sun Review: The Sneak reviews Hush for The Sun
- The Numbers: House at the End of the Street Box Office
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 November 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.:Very Aware Review - The Gambler
- :Cinemontage Magazine.
- :Soundworks Collection.
- :Fortress Talent.
- :ASCAP Honors Top PRS Songwriters and Composers.
- :Oscar Sound Editing Nomination for Blade Runner 2049'
- :BAFTA Film Awards'
- :MPSE Golden Reel Winner'
- :MPSE Golden Reel'