|Occupation(s)||Composer, Musician, Music Producer|
|Instruments||Piano, keyboard, synthesizer, guitar|
Theo Green is an award winning British film composer, known for his music for the crime drama film The Gambler,  American and British thrillers House at the End of the Street, Hush, and Dread, his sound design and additional music is also found in The Escapist and Harry Brown.
Film & TV
2008's BAFTA and BIFA-winning The Escapist was Green's first feature, as sound designer and additional composer, having collaborated with director Rupert Wyatt previously on the short film, "Get The Picture".
In 2009 Theo Green wrote the score for Warp Films' thriller Hush, directed by Mark Tonderai. In 2012 he teamed up with Mark Tonderai a second time for the Jennifer Lawrence-starring suspense thriller, House at the End of the Street, creating a score that was awarded the ASCAP PRS Film Award. The film was released in September 2012 to commercial success and occupied the top position at the US Box Office on its opening weekend, going on to make over $44m from a budget under $7m. Since then, Green has composed the scores for Kidulthood director Menhaj Huda's Comedown, Steve Barker's follow up to his film "Outpost" - Outpost: Black Sun and Shan Khan's Honour starring Paddy Considine.
In 2014 Green teamed up with director Rupert Wyatt for a third time with Paramount Pictures' The Gambler, starring Mark Wahlberg, John Goodman, Brie Larson and Jessica Lange. Theo Green composed original music for the film, sharing credit with Jon Brion. Green is also credited as a Music Supervisor and additional Sound Designer on the film. The Gambler went on to make $40m at box offices worldwide. Theo Green is represented by Fortress Talent Management.
Awards and Nominations
Film Music Credits
- The Gambler (2014)
- Honour (2013)
- House at the End of the Street (2012)
- Comedown (2012)
- Lemon (2011)
- Outpost: Black Sun (2011)
- Blue Moon Rising (2010)
- Prowl (2010)
- Dread (2009)
- Hush (2009)
- The Escapist (2008, Additional Music/Sound Design)
- Get The Picture (2004, Short)
- : The Gambler Official Site.
- : House At The End Of The Street Composer Interview.
- Channel 4: Hush.
- BBC: Mark Kermode.
- Horror-Movie-A-Day Reviews: Dread Review.
- :Theo Green Filmography
- :New College Choir
- :Abingdon School
- British Independent Film Awards:BIFA Winners 2008
- BAFTA:Lloyds TSB BAFTA Scotland Awards 2008
- The Irish Times: The Escapist review.
- :Get The Picture
- The Sun Review: The Sneak reviews Hush for The Sun
- The Numbers: House At The End Of The Street Box Office
- :Very Aware Review - The Gambler
- :Variety Review - The Gambler
- Box Office Mojo: The Gambler Box Office
- :Fortress Talent.
- :ASCAP Honors Top PRS Songwriters and Composers.