|Born||December 23, 1969|
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Genres||Alternative, punk, electronic|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, actress, model|
|Labels||Go Kart, Dark Daddy, Blast First, Safe House|
Theo and the Skyscrapers
Theo Kogan (born December 23, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, model, and actress. She is best known as the vocalist of the all-girl punk band Lunachicks. She also sang in the dance/electronic band Theo & the Skyscrapers. She also has her own cosmetic line, Armour Beauty. She is married to Sean Pierce, the guitarist of Theo & the Skyscrapers and the Toilet Böys.
Kogan has had roles in movies such as Zoolander, Rock Star, In the Cut, Bringing Out the Dead, and High Times' Potluck. She has also appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Third Watch and The Jon Stewart Show. She has done voice over work for Live Freaky! Die Freaky! Kogan can also be seen in Screen Test, a Broadway musical directed by Rob Roth which her band Theo and the Skyscrapers composed the music for.
|1999||Terror Firmer||Theodora||Also music supervisor|
|1999||Bringing Out the Dead||Prostitute|
|2000||Hair Burners||Florencia Josephine Manetti|
|2001||Zoolander||Cool Tattoo Girl|
|2002||Tadpole||Woman in Bar|
|2002||The New Generation||Moby|
|2002||High Times' Potluck||Jade|
|2003||In the Cut||Baby Doll Bartender|
|2004||Rock Star||Heaven Scent|
|2006||Live Freaky! Die Freaky!||Hadie|
|2001||Third Watch||Female Teen||Episode: "The Relay"|
|2003||Law & Order: SVU||Club Girl||Episode: "Grief"|
- Foad, Lisa (June 22, 2006). "Pride stage: Theo And The Skyscrapers". Xtra!.
- Alexander, Jenn (October 2007). "Theo and the Skyscrapers". Prick Magazine.
- Eby, Margaret (2012). Rock and Roll Baby Names: Over 2,000 Music-Inspired Names, from Alison to Ziggy. Gotham. ISBN 978-1592406951.
- Guitar World Staff (April 6, 2009). "GW GIRLS: Theo Kogan". guitarworld.com. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Pelegano, Justin Quinn (February 16, 2006). "Theo Kogan". Trigger Magazine.
- McHugh, Kathleen Anne (2007). Jane Campion (Contemporary Film Directors). University of Illinois Press. p. 167. ISBN 978-0252074479.
- Thompson, David (2004). Scorsese on Scorsese: Revised Edition. Faber & Faber. p. 300. ISBN 0571220029.
- Edison, Mike (2009). I Have Fun Everywhere I Go: Savage Tales of Pot, Porn, Punk Rock, Pro Wrestling, Talking Apes, Evil Bosses, Dirty Blues, American Heroes, and the Most Notorious Magazines in the World. Faber & Faber. p. 265. ISBN 978-0865479036.
- "Theo Kogan". IMDb.com. Retrieved September 18, 2020.
- New York Times (January 11, 2008). "Spare Times". The New York Times.