|Title||Defensive coordinator, defensive line coach|
July 23, 1957 |
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1985–1990||Central State (assistant)|
|1993||East Carolina (DL)|
|1996–2000||Wake Forest (assistant)|
|2001–2004||College of DuPage|
|2015–present||Florida A&M (DC/DL)|
|Head coaching record|
Theo D. Lemon (born July 23, 1957) is an American football coach and former player. He is currently the defensive coordinator and defensive line coach at Florida A&M University. Lemon served as the head football coach at Kentucky State University in 1984, at Central State University in 2005, and at Savannah State University from 2006 to 2007.
Lemon entered his first season as head football coach at Savannah State University in 2006 moving from the head coaching position at Central State University. He was relieved of his duties on November 30, 2007 after compiling a 3–18 record in his two seasons as head coach. Lemon was the 20th head football coach at Savannah State University. His annual salary at Savannah State was $65,000.
- "SSU fires Lemon". November 30, 2007. Retrieved November 30, 2007.
- "Savannah State University Football - Head Coach/ First Season at SSU: Theo Lemon". Retrieved June 5, 2007.
- "SSU paying Wells 90K". SavannahNow. Savannah Morning News. January 10, 2008. Retrieved March 10, 2008.
- Florida A&M profile
- Wake Forest profile
- Theo Lemon at the College Football Data Warehouse
- Willie Williamson & Theo Lemon at the College Football Data Warehouse
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|