|Look up Theodora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theodora may refer to:
- Theodora (given name), a given name of Greek origin, meaning "God's gift"
- Theodora (6th century), wife of Byzantine (Eastern Roman) emperor Justinian I, considered a saint by the Greek Orthodox Church
- Theodora of Khazaria, 7th-century empress, wife of Justinian II
- Theodora (wife of Theophilos), 9th-century empress
- Theodora, wife of Romanos I, 10th-century empress, wife of Romanos I
- Theodora, daughter of Constantine VII, 10th-century empress, wife of John I Tzimiskes
- Theodora (11th century), empress who ruled 1055-1056
- Theodora Palaiologina (Byzantine empress), 13th-century empress, wife of Michael VIII Palaiologos
Empresses of Trebizond
- Theodora Axuchina, empress consort of Alexios I of Trebizond
- Theodora of Trebizond, empress regnant from 1284 to 1285
- Theodora Kantakouzene, empress consort of Alexios III of Trebizond
- Theodora Kantakouzene (wife of Alexios IV of Trebizond), empress consort of Alexios IV of Trebizond
- Theodora of Emesa 5th-century Neoplatonist
- Flavia Maximiana Theodora, daughter of the Roman Emperor Maximian and second wife of the Emperor Constantius I Chlorus
- Episcopa Theodora, mother of Pope Paschal I in the 9th century
- Theodora (senatrix), Roman senatrix and mother of Marozia; concubine to Pope Sergius III
- Teodora Ginés, Dominican musician and composer
- Theodora Komnene (disambiguation), several
- Theodora Tocco, despoina consort of Constantine, Despot in Morea (later Constantine XI Palaiologos).
- Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark (1906–1969), daughter of Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark
- Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, daughter of Constantine II of Greece
- Theodora (Roman martyr), 2nd-century Christian martyr and saint
- Theodora and Didymus, early Christian martyrs
- Theodora (Handel) (HWV 68), an oratorio by George Frideric Handel, based on the story of Theodora and Didymus
- Theodora of Alexandria Eastern Orthodox saint
- Theodora of Arta 13th century, Empress of Epirus
- Theodora Children's Charity
- Theodora, a synonym of the legume genus Schotia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theodora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.