Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theodore may refer to:
|Look up Theodore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Theodore, Australian Capital Territory
- Theodore, Queensland, Australia
- Theodore, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Theodore, Alabama, United States
- Theodore (name), includes the etymology of the given name and a list of people
- Theodore (surname), a list of people
- James Bass Mullinger, a 19th-century author who used Theodore as a pen name
- Theodore, a member of the fictional animated music group Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Theodore Huxtable, on the television series The Cosby Show
- Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, on the television series Prison Break
- Principality of Theodoro, a principality in the south-west Crimea from the 13th to 15th centuries
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theodore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.