Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theodore may refer to:
|Look up Theodore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Theodore, Australian Capital Territory
- Theodore, Queensland, Australia
- Theodore, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Theodore, Alabama, United States
- Theodore (name), includes the etymology of the given name and a list of people
- Theodore (surname), a list of people
- James Bass Mullinger, a 19th-century author who used Theodore as a pen name
- Theodore, a member of the fictional animated music group Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Theodore Huxtable, on the television series The Cosby Show
- Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, on the television series Prison Break
- Principality of Theodoro, a principality in the south-west Crimea from the 13th to 15th centuries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theodore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.