Theodore Saloutos (August 3, 1910 – November 15, 1980) was an American academic historian whose main areas of research included:
- agrarian politics and reform movements
- immigration studies
- Greek immigration into the United States
Evidence of Notability
- (1951) Agricultural Discontent in the Middle West, 1900-1939
- (1964) The Greeks of the United States
- (1968) Populism: Reaction or Reform?
- (1982) The American Farmer and the New Deal
- http://www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/manuscripts/MS396.html Theodore Saloutos Papers, MS 396, Special Collections Department, Iowa State University Library.
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|