From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Theon (disambiguation))
Theon may refer to:
- Theon of Samos, painter
- Theon of Smyrna (c. 70–c. 135), philosopher and mathematician
- Theon of Alexandria (c. 335–c. 405), mathematician and astronomer
- Theon (1st century BC), literary critic and lexicographer
- Theon (rhetorician) (c. 500), teacher of Damascius
- Theon, vocalist for Lovex
- Theon Greyjoy, a character in George R R Martin' fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire
- Theon, Washington, a community in the United States
- Aelius Theon (mid to late first century A.D.), teacher of rhetorics
- Alma Theon (1843–1908), clairvoyant and occultist
- Max Théon (1848–1927), kabbalist and occultist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.