From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Theophylactus)
- Theophylact Simocatta, 7th century Byzantine author and historian
- Theophylactus (Exarch) (d. 710), Exarch of Ravenna
- Patriarch Theophylactus of Alexandria, coadjutor Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Alexandria (c. 695 - c. 711)
- Theophylact of Antioch, Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch (744-751)
- Theophylact (son of Michael I), Byzantine co-emperor 811–813
- Theophylact of Nicomedia, bishop of Nicomedia (d. 845 AD)
- Patriarch Theophylactus of Constantinople (917-956), Patriarch of Constantinople
- Pope Benedict VIII (d. 1024), born Theophylactus
- Pope Benedict IX (born c. 1012; d. between 1055 and 1056); born Theophylactus
- Theophylact of Ohrid (d. c. 1107), Archbishop of Ohrid and biblical commentator
- Peter of Atroa, who was born with the name Theophylact
- Theophylact, Count of Tusculum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theophylact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.