Theory of everything (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A theory of everything is a hypothetical physical theory that would explain all known physical phenomena.
Theory of everything may also refer to:
- Theory of everything (philosophy), a hypothetical all-encompassing philosophical explanation of nature or reality
- A Theory of Everything, a book by Ken Wilber dealing with his "integral theory"
Film and television
- "The Theory of Everything" (CSI), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- The Theory of Everything (2006 film), a TV film
- The Theory of Everything (2014 film), a biographical film about Stephen and Jane Hawking
- Theory of Everything (album), 2010 album by Children Collide
- The Theory of Everything (Ayreon album), 2013
- The Theory of Everything (Life On Planet 9 album), 2014
- Theory of Everything, a series of tracks by electronic composer DJ-Nate, of which two are used as the background music of levels in the video game Geometry Dash