Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up theos or þeos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theos may refer to:
- THEOS, a computer operating system
- THEOS (satellite), a satellite launched in 2008 by Thailand
- Theos (think tank), a UK public theology think tank
- Theos (θεός) means deity in Ancient Greek
People with the name
- Theos Casimir Bernard (1908–1947), American explorer and author
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.