|Look up theos, Theos, or þeos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Theos may refer to:
- THEOS, a computer operating system
- THEOS (satellite), a satellite launched in 2008 by Thailand
- Theos (think tank), a UK public theology think tank
- God, in theism God is sometimes called Theos
People with the name
- Theos Casimir Bernard (1908–1947), American explorer and author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Theos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.