Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2009)
The Theosophical Glossary by Helena Blavatsky was first published in 1892. Some other important theosophical glossaries are the Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary by Gottfried de Purucker and the Collation of Theosophical Glossaries.
List of some other theosophical glossaries
- EG | Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary - 1999 | G. de Purucker, ed.
- FY | Five Years of Theosophy - 1885 | H. P. Blavatsky, ed.
- GH | Gods and Heroes of the Bhagavad Gita - 1939 | Geoffrey A. Barborka
- IN | An Invitation to the Secret Doctrine - 1988 | Grace F. Knoche, ed.
- IU | Isis Unveiled - 1877 | H. P. Blavatsky
- KT | Key to Theosophy - 1889 | H. P. Blavatsky
- MO | The Masks of Odin - 1985 | Elsa-Brita Titchenell
- OG | Occult Glossary - 1933, 1996 | G. de Purucker
- PV | Esotericism of the Popol Vuh | Raphael Girard (glossary by Blair A. Moffett)
- SD INDEX | Index to The Secret Doctrine - 1997 | John P. Van Mater
- SF | Search and Find - 1978 | Elsie Benjamin
- SK | Sanskrit Keys the Wisdom Religion - 1940 | Judith Tyberg
- SKf | Sanskrit terms from Fundamentals of the Esoteric Philosophy, by G. de Purucker, 1932.
- SKo | Sanskrit terms from The Ocean of Theosophy, by William Q. Judge, 1893.
- SKs | Sanskrit terms from The Secret Doctrine, by H. P. Blavatsky, 1888.
- SKv | Sanskrit terms from The Voice of the Silence, by H. P. Blavatsky, 1889.
- SP | Sanskrit Pronunciation - 1992 | Bruce Cameron Hall
- TG | Theosophical Glossary - 1892 | H. P. Blavatsky
- VS | Voice of the Silence - 1889 | H. P. Blavatsky
- WG | The Working Glossary - 1892 | W. Q. Judge
- WGa | Terms from The Working Glossary Appendix
- WW | Word Wisdom in the Esoteric Tradition - 1980 | G. de Purucker
|Part of a series on|
|This article about a reference book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a book about religion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|