From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up therapy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Therapy is the attempted remediation of a health problem.
Therapy may also refer to:
- Therapy (Kellerman novel), by Jonathan Kellerman
- Therapy (Lodge novel), by David Lodge
- Therapy?, a band from Northern Ireland
- Therapy (Loudon Wainwright III album), 1989
- Therapy (James Whild Lea album)
- Therapy (MiChi album), 2012
- Therapy (Diatribe EP), 1991
- Therapy (Tech N9ne EP), 2013
- "Therapy" (India.Arie song) featuring Gramps Morgan from India.Arie album Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics
- "Therapy" (Infectious Grooves song)
- "Therapy" (T-Pain song)
- "Therapy", a song by Heltah Skeltah from their 1996 album Nocturnal
- "Therapy", a song by Axium from Blindsided
- "Therapy", a song by All Time Low from their 2009 album Nothing Personal
- "Therapy", a song by Mary J. Blige
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Therapy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.