|Theresa Elizabeth (Chandler) White Weasel Walker Lamebull|
|Native name||BeeKanHay ("Kills At Night")|
|Born||Theresa Elizabeth Chandler
April 19, 1896
Near Hays, Montana
|Died||August 10, 2007
|Known for||Lived to be 111, fluent speaker of the Gros Ventre language|
|Spouse(s)||John Walker, d. 1962; Andrew Lamebull|
|Children||Ten children with John Walker|
Theresa Elizabeth (Chandler) White Weasel Walker Lamebull (April 19, 1896 – August 10, 2007) was reputedly a supercentenarian believed to have been be the oldest living member of the Gros Ventre Tribe of Montana and possibly the oldest Native American ever recorded. Her Indian name was "Kills At Night" (BeeKanHay).
Lamebull's family hadn't known exactly how old she was until some time around 2005 when they found a baptismal certificate which may be hers. A priest translated the Latin on the certificate as saying she was a year old when she was baptised in 1897.
Lamebull was a fluent speaker of the Gros Ventre language, spoken by only a handful of other people. She taught the language at Fort Belknap College, and helped develop a dictionary using the Phraselator when she was 109. She was likely Montana's longest-lived teacher since statehood.
The Hays Education Resource Center on the Fort Belknap Reservation was named the 'Kills At Night Center' in her honor and at the naming ceremony Terry Brockie, an A'aninin (Gros Ventres) language teacher sang her a traditional song in the A'aninin language.
- Ogden, Karen (2006-09-17). "Gros Ventre woman, 110, a living bridge to the 'buffalo days'" (Reprint). Great Falls Tribune.
- "Hays woman dies at 111". Billings Gazette. 2007-08-14.
- "The Phraselator II". The American Magazine. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- "Lamebull leaves behind strong legacy, example". Great Falls Tribune. 2006-08-16.
- "Lamebull, Theresa: Passes on at 111 (Gros Ventre)". Indian Country News. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- Direct Conversation, Ivy Merriot, Director, Abaetern Academy, Bozeman, MT 9/5/2007
- Direct Conversation, Marlene Werk, Director, Hays Education Resource Center (Kills At Night Center), Hays, Montana 2006
- Direct Conversation, Sister Chris, St. Paul's Mission School, Hays, Montana 2005