|Irish name||Treasa Ní Meachair|
|Position||Centre half back|
|St.Mary's GAA, Athenry|
|All Stars||5 and Player of the Year in 2013|
Therese Maher is a Camogie player, and winner of Five All Star awards 2005, 2008, 2009 and 2011 and 2013. She finally got her All-Ireland Medal in 2013 after 16 years of hardship when they defeated Kilkenny in the final 1-09 to 0-07 points. She plays for her club Athenry. She was also a member of the Galway senior panel that unsuccessfully contested the All Ireland finals of 2010 and 2011 against Wexford. She was Galway camogie player of the year 1998 and 2008 and a member of the Team of the Championship for 2011. She was also an All-Star nominee in 2010.
Two All Ireland Minor championships 1996 and 1997, Two Gael Linn Cup 2000 and 2008, One National League, Galway Camogie Player of the Year, Two Kilmacud sevens in 2005 and 2007, One Ashbourne Shield, One National Camogie League 2005, Four Senior Club County titles. Therese Maher scored 1-3 in the 2009 Club Semi-Final She captained the Irish team in the 2004 centenary internationals. Her brother Vinny played hurling for Galway. She featured in a programme dedicated to camogie in the BBC Blue Peter series in 2001.
- 2010 All-Ireland Final reports in Irish Examiner, Irish Independent and Irish Independent match at a glance, Irish Times colour piece and match report, comment by Tom Humphries and Mary Hannigan, RTÉ online, Irish Times online and RTÉ online match-tracker
- "Wexford 2-07 Galway 1-08". RTÉ Sport. 11 September 2011. Retrieved 12 September 2011.
- 2011 final Wexford 2-7 Galway 1-8 Report in Camogie.ie Connacht Tribune Enniscorthy Echo Galway Advertiser Irish Examiner, Irish Independent, Irish Times, Camogie.ie, RTE Online, Tuam Herald Wexford People Homecoming in Enniscorthy Echo Wexford People Preview in Irish Examiner Irish Times Irish Independent
- 2010 All star nominees
- Moran, Mary (2011). A Game of Our Own: The History of Camogie. Dublin, Ireland: Cumann Camógaíochta. p. 460.
- Irish Independent Nov 16 2009 Maher leads way
- Irish Independent Oct 13 2004 Maher to lead Ireland’s cause
- Profile in Cúl4kidz magazine
- Official Camogie Website
- Galway Camogie website
- of 2009 championship in On The Ball Official Camogie Magazine
- Reports of 2008 All Ireland final in Independent, Irish Times and Examiner,
- Fixtures and results for the 2009 O'Duffy Cup
- All-Ireland Senior Camogie Championship: Roll of Honour
- Video highlights from Galway’s 2009 championship matches against Kilkenny and Wexford.
- Video highlights of 2009 championship Part One and part two
- Video highlights of 2008 championshiup Part One, Part Two and Part three
- Video of 2008 All Ireland finals preview
- Video of 2008 All Ireland semi-final Wexford v Galway