Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thermae may refer to:
- Thermae, the building that housed ancient Roman public baths
- Termini Imerese, Thermae Himerenses or Thermae Himeraeae, in ancient Sicily
- Thermae Bath Spa, a modern spa built next to the Roman Baths in Bath, England
- Thermae Selinuntiae or Thermae Selinuntinae, was the classical name of Sciacca in ancient Sicily
- Thermae Romae, a Japanese manga and feature film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thermae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.