|Full name||Therry Norbert Racon|
|Date of birth||1 May 1984|
|Place of birth||Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, France|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2004–2005||→ Lorient (loan)||28||(3)|
|2008||→ Brighton & Hove Albion (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013||→ Portsmouth (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:58, 9 May 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 07:45, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Born in Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, Val-de-Marne, Racon made his professional debut with Olympique de Marseille, on 1 May 2004, against RC Lens. In 2004 summer he joined FC Lorient, in a one-year loan deal. He made his debut on 3 September, against Angers SCO; and scored his first professional goal on 22 October, against US Créteil Lusitanos. In the following season, he opted to sign a deal with En Avant Guingamp. He made his debut on 1 August 2005, against CS Sedan Ardennes.
On 20 March 2008, it was revealed that Racon had agreed to join League One club Brighton & Hove Albion on loan for the remainder of the season. He made his debut for Seagulls on 8 April, against Southend United. He then returned to Charlton after his loan spell.
Following his return to the club, he had limited chances in 2007–08 season. He scored his first goal the Addicks on 25 November 2008, against QPR. Racon also retained a place in the starting XI for the rest of 2008–09 season, as his club was relegated. In the following two seasons, he was an undisputed started with his team in League One.
On 21 June 2011, Racon agreed a contract with Millwall, signing a two-year deal on a free transfer. He made his debut on 9 August 2011, against Plymouth. He missed the whole 2011–12 season due to an ankle injury. He only returned to action on 25 August 2012, against Sheffield Wednesday.
At the end of 2012–13 season, Racon was released.
On 24 January 2013, Racon joined Portsmouth on a one-month emergency loan deal. He made his debut for the club on 9 February, against Bournemouth. At the end of the season, he returned to Millwall.
On 3 October, the free agent signed a one-month contract with Pompey.
- "New duo paraded on pitch". Charlton Athletic F.C. 12 August 2007. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 13 August 2007.
- "First chance for Racon in Hatters cup clash". Charlton Athletic F.C. 28 August 2007. Retrieved 30 August 2007.[dead link]
- French midfielder signs; Seagulls World, 20 March 2008. Retrieved 20 March 2008 Archived 24 March 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Southend 2–0 Brighton; BBC Sport, 8 April 2008
- QPR 2–1 Charlton; BBC Sport, 25 November 2008
- Millwall sign Charlton midfielder Therry Racon; BBC Sport, 21 June 2011
- Plymouth 0–1 Millwall; BBC Sport, 9 August 2011
- Lions suffer Racon blow; Sky Sports, 11 August 2011
- Injury woe for Racon; Sky Sports, 15 March 2012
- Sheff Wed 3–2 Millwall; BBC Sport, 25 August 2012
- Bournemouth 2–0 Portsmouth; BBC Sport, 9 February 2013
- Racon Returns To Pompey; Portsmouth FC, 3 October 2013
- "Panama 3–2 Guadeloupe". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 8 April 2016.