|Look up thespian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thespian may refer to:
- A citizen of the Ancient Greek city of Thespiae
- An actor or actress, derived from Thespis, the first credited actor
- A member of the International Thespian Society, an honor society that promotes excellence in high school theater
- "The Thespian", the sixth song of The Emptiness, the third studio album by American band Alesana
- Thespian grass mouse, a rodent species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thespian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.