Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thespian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thespian may refer to:
- A citizen of the Ancient Greek city of Thespiae
- An actor or actress
- Thespis, the first credited actor
- A member of the International Thespian Society, an honor society that promotes excellence in high school theater
- "The Thespian", the sixth song of The Emptiness, the third studio album by American band Alesana
- Thespian grass mouse, a rodent species
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thespian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.