From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thetis is a sea nymph in Greek mythology.
Thetis (or Thetys) may also refer to:
- Thetis (island), Crete, Greece
- Thetis Island, British Columbia
- Thetis Lake, British Columbia
- Lake Thetis, Western Australia
- Mount Thetis, Tasmania
- Bahía Thetis, Tierra del Fuego Province
- HCMR Thetis, a submersible operated by the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research
- HMS Thetis, the name of various British Royal Navy ships
- Thetis-class ocean patrol vessels, a ship class of the Royal Danish Navy
- HDMS Thetis (F357), the first Royal Danish Navy ship in the Thetis class of ocean patrol vessels
- SMS Thetis, a German warship
- Thetis (A 785), a French Navy ship dedicated to mine warfare experiments
- Thetis class gunboat, a gunboat class of the Hellenic Navy
- USS Thetis, the name of various United States Navy ships
- USCGC Thetis (WMEC-910), a medium endurance cutter of the United States Coast Guard
- Thetis (decoy), a floating radar decoy used by German submarines during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thetis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.