From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up they in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
They is a third-person, personal pronoun
They may also refer to:
- They (poem), a poem by Siegfried Sassoon
- They (Heinlein), a short story by Robert A. Heinlein
- They (Kipling), a short story by Rudyard Kipling, published in Traffics and Discoveries (1904)
- They (1993 film) — a 1993 television drama, adapted into a film known as They Watch
- They (2002 film) — a 2002 horror film
- They (video game) - a first person shooter video game being developed by Metropolis Software
- "They", the former name of Immortal, a professional wrestling stable
- "They", the outgroup per conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title They.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.