They Don't Love You No More
|"They Don't Love You No More"|
|Single by DJ Khaled featuring Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross and French Montana|
|from the album I Changed a Lot|
|Released||April 29, 2014|
"They Don't Love You No More" is a song by American record producer DJ Khaled, released as the first single from his eighth studio album I Changed a Lot. The song features guest appearances from American rappers Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross and French Montana. The song's production was handled by OVO Sound's Mike Zombie.
On April 28, 2014, DJ Khaled announced in an interview with MTV that Jay Z will be featured on his new single. The interview was noted due to Khaled "cursing, gesturing, and tossing the microphone to the floor in an effort to convey the importance and impact of the music he has coming this summer." Few hours after that, he released the single called "They Don't Love You No More", also featuring frequent collaborators Rick Ross, Meek Mill and French Montana. A remix was released featuring Remy Ma and French Montana on the hook still.
The music video for "They Don't Love You No More" was released on June 22, 2014. It was filmed in several locations in Miami and directed by Gil Green and DJ Khaled. It also featured cameo appearances from Timbaland, Ace Hood, Lil TerRio, Mike Zombie and others. Jay Z does not physically appear in the video, but his verse still does. Khaled addressed this saying, "You know, Jay Z really don’t shoot that many videos. He aint never say yes and he aint never say no. But if you notice the records he do get on, he don’t shoot that many videos. He don’t really shoot that many videos for himself. I was grateful to have the verse and the opportunity to work with somebody I’m inspired by and look up to. Just to get him on the record was a major key"
DJ Khaled was delivered a cease and desist letter over the single's cover art shortly after its release by Bigg Bank Entertainment. An independent rapper Kolley released a mixtape, RNS several weeks before DJ Khaled released "They Don't Love You No More". The cover for his mixtape features Kolley biting a gold chain with gold teeth, while Khaled's features him doing the same.
|Germany (Deutsche Black Charts)||23|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||5|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||30|
- "DJ Khaled Announces New Album & New Single Featuring Jay Z". The Source. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- "Listen to DJ Khaled's "They Don't Love You No More" f/ Jay Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross and French Montana". Complex. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- Keith Nelson Jr (@JusAire) (2014-04-28). "DJ Khaled Ft. Jay Z, Meek Mill, French Montana & Rick Ross "They Don't Love You No More"". AllHipHop.com. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- "Frequency News". Frequency News. 2014-04-29. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- "FreezePage". FreezePage. 2014-05-20. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- Baker, Soren (2014-05-16). "Hip Hop Singles Sales: Week Of 05/11/14 | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales". HipHop DX. Retrieved 2014-06-20.
- "Deutsche Black Charts". Trendcharts. Media Control. Archived from the original on May 23, 2014. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- "DJ Khaled – Chart history" Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 for DJ Khaled.
- "DJ Khaled – Chart history" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for DJ Khaled.