|Date of birth||13 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Flers, France|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Ankaragücü (on loan from PAOK)|
|1996–2000||Athis de l'Orne|
|2011–2012||→ Châteauroux (loan)||27||(4)|
|2018–||→ Ankaragücü (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 January 2019|
Born in Flers, he primarily plays as an attacking midfielder and was promoted to the senior team of Caen for the 2010–11 season. Moulin made his professional debut on 11 September 2010 in a league match against Auxerre. On 1 February 2011, he signed his first professional contract after agreeing to a three-year deal with Caen.
Following the expiration of his contract with Clermont Foot, Moulin joined Belgian club Waasland-Beveren in the summer transfer market of 2015. In Belgium in his first season played 33 games(4 goals and 10 assists). His superb appearances brought the interest of Polish club Legia Warsaw. In Poland, Moulin in his first season had 45 appearances (3 goals and 7 assists) having as a teammate PAOK winger Aleksandar Prijovic. His highlight with Legia Warsaw was a remarkable goal against giants Real Madrid, after Prijovic's assist in an UEFA Champions League. At the end of the season he won the Polish championship, being even decisive on the road to the title. In the first half of the 2017-18 season, he played in 26 games (3 goals, 1 assist). On 31 January 2018, just before the end of the transfer window, Legia reached an agreement with PAOK for the transfer of the French midfielder to the latter for a fee of €1.300.000, with him signing a 3-year contract, worth €600.000 per year.
On 17 August 2018, he joined Ankaragücü on a season-long loan. The 28-year-old French defensive midfielder joined the Greek Cup winners of Romanian manager Răzvan Lucescu from Legia Warsaw back in January 2018, but made only three official performances in the domestic competitions during the second half of 2017-18 season.
- "L'incroyable ascension de Thibault Moulin" (in French). Ouest-France. 24 March 2011. Retrieved 25 March 2011.
- "Auxerre v. Caen Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 24 March 2011. Archived from the original on 26 May 2012. Retrieved 25 March 2011.
- "Thibault Moulin ne grille pas les étapes" (in French). Sportacaen. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 26 March 2011.
- "Thibault Moulin, sixième recrue" (in French). www.clermontfoot.com. 28 June 2013. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- "Thibault Moulin joins Waasland-Beveren (in French)". m.lavenir.net. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- "Επίσημο: Παίκτης του ΠΑΟΚ ο Μουλέν" (in Greek). www.sport24.gr. 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Επίσημο: Δανεικός από τον ΠΑΟΚ στην Ανκαραγκουτσού ο Μουλέν". www.sport24.gr. 17 August 2018.
- Francuski mózg mistrzów Polski. Kreatywny – jak chciał trener, przegladsportowy.pl, 24 June 2016