From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the commune of Puy-de-Dôme, France, see Thiers, Puy-de-Dôme. For the association football team, see SA Thiers.
Not to be confused with Theirs.
Thiers is a French surname. Notable persons with the surname include:
- Adolphe Thiers (1797–1877), French statesman and historian
- Louisa Thiers (1814–1926), American supercentenarian
- Harry D. Thiers (1919–2000), American mycologist
- Emiel Thiers, co-founder of Verdinaso
- Manfred Thiers, bassist for Moti Special
- The Thiers wall, built as part of the Fortifications of Paris in the 19th and 20th centuries by Adolphe Thiers.
- Similar surname
- Samuel O. Thier (born 1937), professor of Medicine and Health Care Policy at Harvard University
|This page or section lists people with the surname Thiers. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|