|Directed by||Joe Chappelle|
|Produced by||Colleen Griffen|
|Written by||Joe Chappelle|
|Music by||John Zorn|
|Distributed by||Headliner Entertainment Group|
In Chicago, four desperate criminals kidnap a businessman's daughter, only to find their plans unravel.
- Phillip Van Lear as Jimmy Fuqua
- Joe Guastaferro as Art Bledsoe
- Michele Cole as Jessica Sutter
- James "Ike" Eichling as Mike Quinn
- Richard Henzel as Morgan Luce
- Jamie Denton as Ray Higgs
- Dawn Maxey as Jill Luce
Steven Gaydos of Variety wrote that the film features "first-rate performances" but has "a routine, by-the-numbers plot". Stephen Holden of The New York Times wrote, "Although a standard genre movie with film-noir overtones, it nevertheless has a conviction that is missing in many of its slicker Hollywood forerunners."
- Gaydos, Steven (1994-06-27). "Review: 'Thieves Quartet'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
- Holden, Stephen (1994-06-24). "Review/Film; Three Losers and One Fool On a Grim Abduction Caper". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
|This article about a 1990s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|