|Media||SD, MMC, MS|
|Operating system||Windows XP|
|CPU||Intel Pentium M - various models|
|Display||15.4 inch Widescreen TFT LCD|
|Input||Keyboard, Mouse, Fingerprint Reader|
|Connectivity||WiFi, Bluetooth, Verizon WWAN|
ThinkPad Z60m is the second model in the Lenovo ThinkPad Z series which, as of May 2006, consisted of the Z60t and Z60m. These models were the first ThinkPads to feature a Widescreen (16:10) aspect ratio. All Z60m devices have integrated WiFi connectivity, a Shock Mounted hard disk drive, a Magnesium Alloy frame, and numerous other ThinkVantage Technologies. Some Z60m devices feature integrated fingerprint reader, bluetooth connectivity, and WWAN connectivity.
Select models also include a stylish titanium cover in silver colour. The laptop provides both PCMCIA and ExpressCard ports.
- Operating System: Windows XP (Home, Professional)
- RAM: 256MB, 512MB, 768MB, or 1GB DDR2 SO-DIMM through online configuration, maximum 2GB
- Storage: 5400 RPM SATA Hard Disk in 40GB, 60GB, 80GB, or 100GB capacities, also select 7200RPM models
- Processor: Intel Pentium M 740, 750, 760 (Dothan) or Intel Celeron M
- Chipset: Intel 915PM
- Screen: WXGA (1280x800) or WSXGA+ (1680×1050) resolution color TFT
- Video: ATI Radeon X600, X300 GPU or integrated Intel GMA900
- Models with ATI X300 have 64MB dedicated video memory, whereas those with the ATI X600 have 128MB dedicated video memory. Both graphics cards can also use a portion of system RAM as additional video memory while also using their dedicated memory.