- Access Connections to graphically and securely manage and switch network connections between ethernet, wireless LAN, and wireless WAN
- Lenovo Mobile Broadband Activation to support mobile broadband activation for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP laptops that support it
- Active Protection System to enable the accelerometer to halt a laptop's spinning-platter hard drive
- Password Manager to save user login information for websites and Windows applications, and subsequently auto-fill those passwords on their respective sites and applications
- Client Security Solution to manage passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials
- Fingerprint Software to manage biometric data for built-in fingerprint readers
- GPS for GPS use on WIndows XP, Vista, and 7 computers
- LANDesk for ThinkVantage for client management. This is a Lenovo-exclusive version of LANDesk Management Suite designed to integrate with other ThinkVantage software
- Productivity Center to access online documentation and tools
- Power Manager to manage power usage in Windows XP, Vista, and 7 ThinkPad laptops as well as Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 desktops
- ThinkPad Help Center to access a user's guide for the ThinkVantage suite
- Access Help online User's Guide to search an online database of help documents
- Secure Data Disposal to shred confidential information
- System Update to generate a system tailored list of updates with their respective operative descriptions, and a choice of installation methods
- Base Software Administrator to customize Lenovo preloads
- Lenovo QuickLaunch to provide a simplified, customized version of Windows' Start menu
- Lenovo Solution Center to manage the ThinkVantage suite and certain system upkeep tasks on Windows 7 and 8
- Lenovo SimpleTap for Windows 7 to provide easy access to on-screen tiles on touch-enabled ThinkPads and tablets, as well as certain ThinkCentre systems with multi-touch screens
The Lenovo ThinkVantage Technologies that can also run on some other platforms are
- System Migration Assistant to transfer a user's personal data and environment between PC systems.
- Rescue and Recovery to deploy updates, recover from crashes, and provide remote access if the system will not boot or function while booted.
Legacy ThinkVantage software
- ImageUltra Builder to create distributable software structures
- Hardware Password Manager to save BIOS, disk, and motherboard passwords in one place 
In 2004 IBM provided two of the utilities, Rescue and Recovery with Rapid Restore and IBM System Migration Assistant as separately available software for use on non-IBM systems.
- "ThinkVantage Technologies from Lenovo". official web site. Lenovo. Retrieved June 5, 2011.
- "Management of Hardware Passwords in Think PCs" (PDF). Lenovo Corporation.
- John G. Spooner (November 4, 2002). "IBM puts on its thinking cap". Cnet. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
- John G. Spooner (March 26, 2004). "IBM to offer non-Blue versions of management apps". Cnet. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
- ThinkVantage Applications See the Related resources tab on the right hand side of the web page.
- ThinkVantage Home
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|