From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up think in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Think is the act of creating a thought.
Think or Thinks may also refer to:
- Think (IBM), a slogan used by Thomas J. Watson
- The Think Global electric vehicle
- Think tank, a nickname for an organization that performs research and advocacy
- THINK Team, group of architects, planners and engineers that designed a plan for the redevelopment of the World Trade Center
- THINK Together, a non-profit organization providing education support to students
- Think, a book by Michael R. LeGault
- Think: A Compelling Introduction to Philosophy, by Simon Blackburn
- "Think!" (short story), a 1977 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Thinks, a play by Keith Waterhouse
- Thinks ..., a novel by David Lodge
- "Think" (Aretha Franklin song), 1968
- "Think" (Brenda Lee song), 1964
- "Think" (The "5" Royales song), 1957, later covered by James Brown in 1960 and 1973
- "Think" (The Rolling Stones song), 1965
- "Think (About It)", a 1972 song recorded by Lyn Collins
- "Think", a song by The Screaming Jets from their 1992 album Tear of Thought
- Think (Information Society song), 1990
- "Think", a song by Booker T. & the M.G.'s from the album And Now!
- Think (band), a 1970s musical group best known for the 1971 hit "Once You Understand"
- "Think", a song by Puddle of Mudd from their album Life on Display
- "Think!", the 30-second music piece played during the Final Jeopardy! Round in the game show Jeopardy!
- Think! (James Brown album), 1960
- Think! (Lonnie Smith album), 1968
- "Think", by Toya from her 2001 self-titled album, Toya
- Thinking (poem), a poem by Walter D. Wintle
- Think tank (disambiguation), other uses of the term Think Tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Think.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.