Think and Grow Rich
|Original title||Think and Grow Rich|
|Publisher||The Ralston Society|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover, Paperback, E-Book)|
Think and Grow Rich is a book written by Napoleon Hill in 1937 and promoted as a personal development and self-improvement book. He claimed to be inspired by a suggestion from business magnate and later-philanthropist Andrew Carnegie.
It remains the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill's books. BusinessWeek magazine's Best-Seller List ranked it the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was published. Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell's A Lifetime "Must Read" Books List.
While the book's title and much of the writing concerns increasing income, the author proclaims that his philosophy can help people succeed in any line of work, to do and be anything they can imagine.
Hill studied their habits and drew some 16 "laws" to be applied to achieve success. Think and Grow Rich condenses them, providing the reader with 14 principles in the form of a "Philosophy of Achievement".
- Briley, Richard Gaylord, 1995, The Seven Spiritual Secrets Of Success, Thomas Nelson Publishers, ISBN 0-7852-8083-9, p. 151.
- Michael J. Ritt and Kirk Landers, A Lifetime of Riches: The Biography of Napoleon Hill. Revised edition 1995, ISBN 0-525-94146-0.
- Penguin, https://www.penguin.com.au/books/think-and-grow-rich-9780091900212[better source needed]
- The BusinessWeek Best-Seller List, in: BusinessWeek magazine, January 15, 2007.
- Maxwell, John, A Lifetime "Must Read" Books List, March 2008.
- Hill, Napoleon, 1960, Think and Grow Rich. [Revised Edition, p. 19], Fawcett Books, New York, ISBN 0-449-21492-3.
- Hill, Napoleon (1937). Think And Grow Rich. The Ralston Society. ISBN 978-1-78844-102-5. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude, by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone. ISBN 1-4165-4159-4.
- Earl Nightingale Reads Think and Grow Rich [The essence of Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich], by Earl Nightingale. ISBN 1-4558-1011-8.
- The Biblical Companion Guide to Think & Grow Rich, by Joshua J. Finley. ISBN 9798603771335