Think tank (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up think tank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A think tank is an organization that conducts research and engages in advocacy.
Think Tank or Thinktank may also refer to:
- Thinktank (museum), a science museum in Birmingham, England now formally called Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum
- Think Tank Photo, a manufacturer of camera bags and accessories
Film and television
- Think Tank (film), a 2006 film
- Think Tank (TV series), a television show on PBS, with Ben Wattenberg
- Think Tank (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Think Tank (game show), a 2016 BBC quiz show - not to be confused with the 1995 Channel 4 game show
- Think Tank (comics), a 2012 limited series from Image by Matt Hawkins and Rahsan Ekedal
- Think Tank (Marvel Comics), a fictional Marvel Comics superhero, member of Freedom Force
- Think Tank, a temporary alias adopted by the fictional Marvel Comics super-villain Mentallo
- Think Tank (Blur album), 2003 album, showcasing the band's electronic roots as well as rock
- Think Tank (Henry Rollins album), a 1998 spoken word recording by Henry Rollins
- Think Tank (band), featuring members of the band Information Society
- ThinkTanks, an online multiplayer game
- Think tank (mecha), a descriptive name for a Tachikoma in the anime and manga Ghost in the Shell
- ThinkTank, a daily YouTube news and culture show on The Young Turks network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Think tank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.