Third Way (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Third Way (think tank))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up third way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Third Way is a political position advocating a varying synthesis of right-wing and left-wing policies.
Third Way may also refer to:
- Syncretic politics, politics outside of the conventional left–right political spectrum
- Third International Theory, a style of government proposed in Libya by Muammar Gaddafi
- Third Position, a revolutionary nationalist political position
- Third Way (France), a Third Position organization in France
- Third Way (Israel), a political party in Israel
- Third Way (Palestinian authority), a centrist Palestinian political party in the Palestinian National Authority
- Third Way (UK organisation), a right-wing think tank in the United Kingdom that was founded as a political party
- Third Way (United States), a public policy think tank in the United States
- Third Way (magazine), a British Christian current affairs magazine
- The Third Way: The Renewal of Social Democracy, a 1998 book by the British sociologist Anthony Giddens
- From Aquinas' "Five Ways" arguments for God's existence: the Third Way, the argument from contingency
- The III. Path, a German neo-Nazi political party
- Third Ways, a 2007 book by Allan C. Carlson
- The 3rd Alternative, a 2011 book by Stephen Covey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.