Third eye (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The third eye is a spiritual concept associated with enlightenment and direct communication with a higher plane of existence.
Third eye may also refer to:
- The Third Eye (1929 film), a British film by Maclean Rogers
- The Third Eye (1966 film) or Il terzo occhio, an Italian film by Mino Guerrini
- Third Eye (2014 film), a Philippine horror film by Aloy Adlawan
- The Third Eye (serial), a 1920 film serial
- The Third Eye (TV series), an early Nickelodeon serial rebroadcasting British and New Zealand scifi series
- The Third Eye (Norwegian TV series), a 2014-2016 crime drama
- The Third Eye (2012 TV series), a Philippine horror fantasy series
- Third Eye (Ben Allison album) (199)
- Third Eye (Redd Kross album)
- Third Eye (Monsoon album)
- The Third Eye, an album by Cherry Filter
- "The Third Eye" (song), a song by the Pillows from My Foot
- Third Eye, a "hidden" song on a UK version of the album Elephunk by Black Eyed Peas
- "The Third Eye", a song by Nine Miles from Solomonic Polar Bear
- "Third Eye", a 1996 song by Tool from Ænima
- "Third Eye", a 2015 song by Florence + The Machine from "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful"
- "The Third Eye", a 1970 song by Gypsy from Gypsy
- "Third Eye", a 2018 song by Emma Blackery
- Parietal eye or a third eye, which some animals have
- Pineal gland or the third eye, a gland found in the brain of most vertebrates
- Third eye, a bicycle front derailleur add-on
- Le Troisième Oeil or The Third Eye, a collection of paintings by Marcel Marceau
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third eye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.