|Look up third-party, third parties, or third party in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third party may refer to:
- Third party (politics), party other than one of the two dominant ones in a two-party political system
- Third-party access, policies that require owners of natural monopoly infrastructure facilities to grant access to those facilities to parties other than their own customers
- Third-party administrator, an organization that processes insurance claims or certain aspects of employee benefit plans for a separate entity
- Third-party beneficiary, person who may have the right to sue on a contract, despite not having originally been a party to the contract
- Third party insurance, liability insurance which covers third-party claims
- Third-party logistics
- Third-party technique, marketing strategy commonly employed by public relations firms, that involves placing a premeditated message in the "mouth of the media"
- Third-party verification, process of getting an independent party to confirm that the customer is actually requesting a change or ordering a new service or product, such as the practice used to prevent telephone slamming
- Third party, an independent test organization
- Third-party inspection company
- Third-party ownership in association football, the ownership of a player's economic rights by sources other than the player
- Third-party management
- Third-party billing
- Third-party developer, a hardware or software developer independent of the primary product or platform that the consumer is using
- Third-party software component, software which can be used in conjunction with some software or hardware but is not associated with either the manufacturer or the user
- 3rd Party (1990s), an American pop music group
- Third Party (album), by Blue Sky Black Death
- Third Party (DJs), a British DJ duo
- The Third Party, a 2016 Filipino romantic comedy drama film
- Third-party observations under the European Patent Convention, observations submitted by a person who is not formally party to the grant or opposition proceedings, where the observations relate to the patentability of an invention subject of a European patent application or, after grant, subject of a European patent
- Third-party reproduction, a process wherein a donor provides sperm, eggs, or the use of her uterus so that a woman can have a child
- Third-party source, a source of information independent of the first and second parties in a situation
- Third-party doctrine, in law
- Third Party System (1850s–1890s), 3rd of 5 historical periods in American politics
- American Third Party (1950s), a political party led by Henry B. Krajewski
- Third person (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "third party"
- All pages beginning with "third-party"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.