Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up third party or third-party in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third party may refer to:
- Third party (politics), party other than one of the two dominant ones in a two-party political system
- Third party (SIPO), in Ireland, a person or group which does not run for election but does receive political donations
- Third-party access, requirement for competitive access to infrastructure facilities owned by natural monopolies
- Third-party administrator, an organization that processes employee benefits for a separate entity
- Third-party beneficiary, person who may have the right to sue on a contract, despite not having originally been a party to the contract
- Third party insurance, liability insurance which covers third-party claims
- Third-party logistics, a company's use of third-party businesses for distribution and fulfillment services
- Third-party technique, marketing strategy of placing a premeditated message in the "mouth of the media"
- !, process of getting an independent party to confirm an identity
- Third party tester, an independent test organization
- Third-party inspection company, a business organization complying with the ISO 17020 standard
- Third-party ownership in association football, the ownership of a player's economic rights by sources other than the player
- Third-party management, monitoring and management of interactions with external parties
- Third-party billing, billing where an intermediary handles the invoicing and payment
- Third-party developer, a hardware or software developer independent of the primary product or platform used by the consumer
- Third-party software component, software which can be used with another system not associated with either the manufacturer or the user
- 3rd Party (1990s), an American pop music group
- Third Party (album), by Blue Sky Black Death
- Third Party (DJs), a British DJ duo
- The Third Party, a 2016 Filipino romantic comedy drama film
- Observations by third parties under the EPC, observations by uninvolved parties related to the patentability of an invention
- Third-party reproduction, donor-provides sperm, eggs, or the use of her uterus to produce a child
- Third-party source, a source of information independent of the first and second parties in a situation
- Third-party doctrine, in US law
- Third Party System (1850s–1890s), 3rd of 5 historical periods in American politics
- American Third Party (1950s), a political party led by Henry B. Krajewski
- Third person (disambiguation)
- 3P (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Third party"
- All pages beginning with "third-party"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.