From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up third-person or third person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third person or third-person may refer to:
- A type of grammatical person (in English, he, she, it and they)
- Illeism, referring to oneself using this grammar ("in the third person")
- Third-person narrative, a perspective in plays, storytelling, or movies
- Third Person (film), a 2013 film
- Third Person (band), a 1990s musical trio formed in New York City
- Unfinished Girl, a 2007 Chinese film whose original Chinese title means "Third Person"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.