Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up third-person or third person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Third person, or third-person, may refer to:
- Third person (grammar), a point of view (in English, he, she, it, and they)
- Illeism, the act of referring to oneself in the third person
- Third-person narrative, a perspective in plays, storytelling, or movies
- Third-person (video games), a point of view in video games where the camera is positioned above the player character or characters
- Third-person shooter, a genre of 3D shooters with a third-person view
- Third Person (film), a 2013 film
- Third Person (band), a 1990s musical trio formed in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Third person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.