From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Thirteenth Amendment may refer to the:
- Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime
- Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, which stripped the president of many of his reserve powers
- Thirteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, which specified that the prohibition on abortion would not limit freedom of travel
- Thirteenth Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa, which re-enacted provisions of the Twelfth Amendment
- Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Sri Lanka, which created Provincial Councils in Sri Lanka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thirteenth Amendment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.