From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thirty Days or 30 Days may refer to:
Film and TV
- Thirty Days (1916 film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Thirty Days (1922 film), silent film starring Wallace Reid, his last film.
- 30 Days (1999 film), a comedy featuring Arden Myrin
- 30 Days (2004 film), an Indian Hindi film featuring Alok Nath
- 30 Days (2006 American film), a 2006 American film edited by Alan Roberts (filmmaker)
- 30 Days (2006 film), a Nigerian action thriller film featuring Genevieve Nnaji
- 33 Days (2013 film), a Lebanese film
- 30 Days (TV series), a reality television program created by Morgan Spurlock
- "Thirty Days" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the TV series Star Trek: Voyager
- 30 Days (Philippine TV series), a 2004 Filipino reality show aired by GMA Network
- 30 Days, an Italian ecclesiastical and political magazine.
- Thirty Days (Chuck Berry song), a song composed and performed by Chuck Berry, covered by Ernest Tubb 1955, Bill Black And His Combo 1964, The Tractors 1995 and others
- "Thirty Days", by Clyde McPhatter, composed by Winfield Scott 1956
- "Thirty Days", by David Porter (musician), composed by David Porter and Bonnie Williams, Stax 1970
- "30 Days" (The Saturdays song), a 2012 single by The Saturdays
- "30 Days", a song by Run-D.M.C. from Run–D.M.C. (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thirty Days.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.