Thirty Years War (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Thirty Years' War was a series of wars in Europe lasting from 1618 to 1648.
Thirty Years War may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Fall of Troy, an American rock band originally known as "The 30 Years War"
- The Thirty Years War (1938), a history book by C.V. Wedgwood
- Thirty Years War (2001), a wargame from GMT Games
- Char Bouba war or The Mauritanian Thirty Years' War, 1644–74
- Second Thirty Years' War, a term used by some historians to refer to warfare in Europe between 1914 and 1945
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thirty Years War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.